1. Energy possessed by a body, a high-stored energy either by virtue of its position or configuration.
2. PE=mgh where the unit is newton meter or joule. (Increase in any factor is an increase of Potential Energy)
3. Stationary energy
4. Chemical Energy, Gravitational Potential Energy, Elastic Potential Energy is an example.
5. Potential energy is energy stored in a system of forcefully interacting physical entities
1. Energy in motion
2. Energy possessed by a body because of motion.
3. A body is capable of doing work on another body.
4. KE=mass times the velocity squared all over two where the unit is joule.
5. Changing any factor will greatly affect Kinetic Energy.
6. An example of this energy possession is Light Energy.
7. It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its stated velocity.